Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Quick Hello!

Just dropping by my blog quickly to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!  I am off work Wednesday and Thursday and will be back on Friday. 

I will be hosting Thanksgiving dinner again this year and I am a little sad that our family keeps shrinking.  There will only be 6 this year unless my nephews surprise me and show up, but I doubt it.  Oh well, it will be fun anyway. 

The table is set, the turkey is thawing in the fridge and I have already done all my other grocery shopping so tomorrow I can start cooking!  I love my new glasses found at an Estate sale for $2.00 for 8. (LOL I see the baby gate in the background.  That's for the dog, not a baby)
Buffet all set to hold all the pumpkin pie, pecan pie and Coca Cola cake.

 And I have already started decorating for Christmas!  If this photo doesn't put a smile on the Scroogiest of Scrooges, then there's something wrong because this is just one big cabinet of happiness!!
Red and Green overload!!!   Next week I will give you a closer look! 
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and
Don't gobble 'til you wobble!

Linda

No comments: