Friday, January 18, 2013

Snow!

Well we finally got some snow in Southtown!  Just a few inches in town and absolutely none in the boonies where I live.

I seem to be having a bit of trouble getting my crafting mojo going again.  But last night I got busy and made my Valentine for Paintin' Patti's swap and it is ready to go!

This weekend is me and my sister's Birthday weekend!  We have always celebrated together as we are five years and 2 days apart!  Our family is getting together at my house and we are having Chili and cornbread and Baked Potato Soup and Salad.  Yum-Yum! 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Linda


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

And snow is just the same ole same ole here! I noticed that little kids don't play in it as much here, too.

I'm hoping to get some valentine crafting done today.

Enjoy your time with your sister! ♥

Musings from Kim K. said...

Fingers crossed to find some time for Valentine crafting this weekend! It's been a long week.

RetroSandie said...

That is a funny cartoon! In New England, it's RUN for bread and milk!!!! Our snow got washed away, just small bits left! Cold today!!

craftyles said...

Sounds like fun. Have a wonderful birthday with your sis!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Happy Birthday to you and your sister! I hope you have lots of birthday fun this weekend! Sweet hugs, Diane

Celestial Charms said...

That sounds like fun, and such yummy things to eat. Happy Birthday to you and your Sis!
Maureen

retrorevival.biz said...

Hahaha! That cartoon is waaaay to accurate! I live in warm, sunny Florida now, but I'll never forget the craziness from snow (any percipitation!) when we lived in northern Virginia!

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda! I received my felt (love it) valentine today - and you are not in trouble...LOL...because I realllllly like this little pocket felt valentine! and the cutie vintage boys you tucked into it. I love the things you sent, too - the red ribbon....LOVE!!!! - Thank you! so much. Mine go out tomorrow.