Wednesday, November 05, 2014

The Storm before the Calm!

For whatever reason I am having a terrible time posting to my blog!  I will leave you with the photo of what I am calling the Storm before the Calm.  I have gotten out most of my Christmas decorations so that I can go through them and weed out some I don't like and fix some that are broken and then start decorating!   I have been working a little each evening since Sunday and haven't even made a dent!

Crazy right!!???!!  It is my intent to have everything put up, even the Christmas trees by November 22, when my craft club will meet at my house again.  Doable, right?  I believe in positive thinking!
Well, I had 3 other photos to show you, but again it's not letting me post anymore photos! 
ARGHHHHHHH!

Happy Humpday!

Blessings

Linda












11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're having posting problems. I'm having printer problems! so aggravating!

Happy organizing! ♥

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Oh my Linda, I'm overwhelmed just looking at all of it. I have faith that you can co it! :)

Don't forget to show us when you're all decorated. Blogger has been acting up lately. I get constant error messages when I try to do a new post. Aggravating!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You have a lot of nice things. I sure need to get all of mine out and get rid of the things I don't care about...but what would that be? lol Hope you enjoy decorating! Sweet hugs, Diane

Unknown said...

Wow.you have lots of pretty decorations. I see lots of pretty Santas!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Yes, you can! Yes, you can! Be sure to take lots of pictures of the big reveal.

PS. I'm putting on my "techie" hat. What web browser are you using with blogger? I only use Google Chrome and haven't had issues with posting. Internet explorer doesn't typically play nice with blogger. You might try switching browsers to see if that makes any difference. Firefox or Chrome "should" work if you are a PC user.

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

We are in the exact same boat! I'm having all my girlfriends over in a few weeks, and want to have all my decorating done by then too! You've made much more progress than I have.
Can't wait to see your results!
Erica :)

mapster68 said...

Linda, I agree with Kim K. I've had problems using Blogger at times. It is usually resolved by making sure you have an up to date browser. Google Chrome should work fine. It's a bit of a pain to constantly upgrade to the latest version, but that should fix your problems. You're already getting ready for Christmas? Wow, I haven;t even thought about it yet!

Patti said...

Missed your Christmas posts. Hope all is well. Merry Christmas!

mr.redagamal said...


شركة عزل اسطح بجازان

شركة تنظيف بجازان رخيصة

شركة تنظيف وصيانة مسابح يجازان

شركة تنظيف خازانت بجازان

شركة تنظيف بجازان

شركة نقل اثاث بجازان

شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان

شركات تنظيف بالجنوب said...


شركة كشف تسربات المياه بابها

شركة عزل اسطح بابها

شركة نقل اثاث بابها

افضل شركة رش دفان بابها

شركة تنظيف منازل بابها

digital printing 24 jam said...

The above article is nice and interesting, thank you willing to share! Greetings success of admin Aqur Printing Jakarta wish you deign to visit my website, thank you :)