Thursday, March 22, 2007



I made this purse this week. All in all it turned out pretty good. I will get a picture of mine ASAP. The only trouble I have with it was that it was so hard to turn. I use a pretty stiff interfacing so I know it will be somewhat hard, but I guess I didn't leave a large enough hole. I really like the hat, but haven't made it yet. I still have to make my neice a purse and dog like I made my sister, for her birthday and my twin nephews have requested the same dog made out of camoflage.

I had planned to make some shorts this week-end but I was at a thrift store today and they had their shorts on sale for $1.00! I bought 5 pair, two of them were Lands End, two were Levi's and one Jones of NY. Looked like they had never been worn. I love a great deal!

This week-end I plan to attend a workshop on open hearth cookery. It is part of a "Could You have survived" series at a historical park in our area. I am really looking forward to that!

No comments: