Friday, March 16, 2007

Ready for the weekend!



This has been such a busy week. DH finally finished the stain glass door on our cabinets and it has been installed and looks great.

I am hosting our book blub meeting tonight! Our book for discussion is "The Tipping Point" It is a non-fiction book about what makes a product or fad "tip" for example, what made Sesame Street a great and lasting TV show as opposed to other childrens shows that didn't make it. It was very interesting but redundant. Our next book is "Fair and Tender Ladies" by Lee Smith. I have already read this book and it is fantastic! I highly reccomend this book.

Our weather has turned cold and rainy so I probably will stay indoors most of the week-end. Maybe I will get some sewing done.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Oh wow! Your husband is quite a wiz...to make furniture and STAINED GLASS! I have always wanted to do that!

Any chance you could show us a picture of his mastery? I would LOVE to see it!