Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter!

He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you. And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word. And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him. Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.Bible: Matthew, 28. 6

I will be very busy this weekend preparing to Easter Sunday! I will be having all our family for dinner after church. I love Easter, it is my favorite holiday !

I will not be online until Sunday night, so I will leave you with a few photos of our Easter decor!
Easter Blessings!
Linda

3 comments:

Mrs.T said...

Oh, I love those colored glass bunny dishes and the egg cups! How pretty... thanks for sharing!

Have a blessed Easter!
Mrs.T

Kelli said...

Oh, how pretty! I love your cabinet and all the decorations! Happy Easter to you and your family!
Hugs,
Kelli

Mountain Mama said...

Your decorations are so pretty. I hope you had a wonderful Resurrection Day celebration. I spent it with family and had a good time. It rained so hard the kids had their egg hunt indoors but they didn't sem to mind ast all.