My friend Arlene over at http://agrimm.blogspot.com has challenged me to a new meme. Six quirky, but boring things about me. I could probably list 100!
1. I have to arrange colored candies, like M&M's by color before I can eat them. Then I eat the color with the most down to the color with the least. Sounds a little OCD, huh?
2. I can pick up things on the floor with my toes just as easily as with my fingers. That probably stems from being too lazy to bend over.
3. I love Halloween and go all out decorating for it.
4. I sleep with my window open just a little all year round. I like to hear the outside noises.
5. I once drowned a kitten, by trying to baptize it in a rain barrel. I got in huge trouble for that one. I was probably 5-6 at the time.
6. I was the "Arch" angel in the church Christmas pageant for years because I was the only one who could remember the "fear not, for behold" verses in the Bible.
7. I'm adding a seventh just because I can. I LOVE those cheap frozen pot pies! The ones that used to cost a dime when I was growing up. I could eat one every day.
I'm tagging anyone who would like to play along!
Have a great day!