Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I am still alive!!!

Sorry I have totally neglected my blog, but I was abducted by aliens!
Well, not really, but it's the only good excuse I can come up with. We have had a very busy summer and I have been ill for a few weeks. Dr.s still don't have a prognosis, but we are working on that with some more testing coming up in a couple of weeks.

We have spent alot of time out on the lake this year. The weather has been sooooo nice. A couple of weeks ago Dear Husband and Yngwie took Yngwie's ATV that he never rides any more and traded it for this V-Drive Racing boat. I was not a happy camper when I saw it! I swear I think I am the only adult in our family!
It only runs on racing fuel that is $8.00 per gallon!!!!! They say they are going to convert it so that it will run on half racing fuel and half regular fuel. What were they thinking????
I have been doing quite abit of sewing but haven't taken a picture of anything that I have made! I am working on a Halloween purse at the moment. Yeah, early I know, but I saw a photo of one and had to make it!
I hope everyone has had a great summer, I will try my best to do better with my blogging!
Blessings
Linda

8 comments:

Shakerwood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shakerwood said...

Had to delete the last one....wish there was spellcheck on the comment blocks.

Glad the aliens let you come back. As for the boat, I would take it as a good excuse to spend whatever YOU want on yourself!

Arlene G said...

Hope you feel better soon!!I have missed hearing from you on your blog.

Sarah said...

That boat is super cool, but $8 a gallon for racing fuel?! Yikes! Honey, sometimes I feel like I am the only adult in the house too! I think it may be a "wife" thing!:)

Anonymous said...

Linda, boys WILL be boys! ☺

I know how annoying it can be to have unexplainable health issues! Hope you find answers soon. ♥

Mountain Mama said...

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been well. I pray the Doc. will find out what's wrong and get it fixed real fast.
Take care!
About the speed boat, most guys like things that go fast, most gals have better sense. Just pray for them to be safe.

nancy said...

Me too. Abducted by aliens, that is. It's as good an excuse as any. I hope you got my comment about the doll book. It is really coming in handy.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!!I have missed hearing from you on your blog.
___________________
Melvin
Get easy cash at your door step