Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Picture Tag!

Linda C over at http://linda-seasonsoflife.blogspot.com/ tagged me for a photo challenge! She said go to the 4th folder in your picture file and post the 4th photo is there.

Ok! This one is going to be weird to most.

This is a photo that my son downloaded. It is of Stevie Ray Vaughan, whom my son claims as the great guitarist on Earth, ever! He was doing a report for school on him in the 6th grade (he is now a junior) and the photo is still in my folders. I think it may be time to do some cleaning up of my picture files!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Linda

4 comments:

Jess said...

Ha... that's prety funny, but I'm a Stevie fan myself!

Have a great day
Love, Jess

Linda C said...

My son Jonathan (in my 4th pic:) plays guitar and probably knows that guitarist:) Lots of color in your photo!

Thanks for playing along:)

Linda C

Linda C said...

oops--I should have said Jonathan knows who that guitarist is--not knows him:)

Carole Burant said...

Lol...isn't it amazing the pictures we tend to forget that are in our folders? hehe I have to agree with your son, he is a great guitarist!!

Happy Birthday, dear Linda...I hope you can come by my blog and see the card I left for you there:-) Have a wonderful day!! xoxo