Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekend Fun!

Good Monday Morning! Hoping everyone had a great weekend.

My sister and I always celebrate our birthdays together as I was born on January 22 and she was born January 20, almost 5 years later.
This isn't a very good picture of us. She is on the left and yours truly is on the right holding our birthday brownies. Neither of us are very big on cake, so I made some brownies and peanut butter jumbles. (I had the peanut butter way before the recall!) I will post the recipe for the Peanut Butter jumbles on Thursday.
Last Friday I went back to the estate sale but the other cookbooks were gone:( Oh well, it just wasn't meant to be. However, I found this little elf there!

I think he's cute as can be, but Yngwie says he looks evil!

I am starting Jazzercise tonight and am really excited about it. I would like to lose about 10 pounds but would be happy just to lose some inchs off my waist. I'm getting a little too big for my britches!

Hope everyone has a great week!

Linda

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Linda and sis! I'd takes brownies over cake, too!

~ ♥ ♥ ~

Susie said...

Happy belated birthday Linda! (and to your sister too :)
I used to do Jazzercize many many years ago with my dearest friend. We'd always stop and have a donut and coffee afterward!
Silly, huh?

Lisa K said...

I'm excited to see the recipe for peanut butter jumbles!

Mountain Mama said...

It looks like you had a nice birthday with your sister.
My sister was born on Jan 17th just five days before and seven years after me and we get together with our May born sister and celebrate with lunch and gifts.
Birthday parties are like giant sized hugs.
I hope your jazzercize is fun and gives you the results you are hoping for.

Linda C said...

Happy Birthday- to you and your sister! That is so special!

I share a January birthday with my brother- six years younger than me. I can remember being an excited first grader telling everyone at school that I had a new baby brother:)

Your brownies look yummy!

Linda C

Jess said...

Happy Bday to you and your sister!

Love, Jess

nancy said...

You look great! I like the little elf - really unique. but he does have a kind of weird gleam in his eye.
Love,
Nancy

Arlene G said...

Happy Birthday Linda...you and your sis are beautiful ladies.

Bovey Belle said...

Belated Happy Birthday on here Linda. A lovely photo of you two gals.

What a shame you didn't get the other cookery booklets.