Friday, November 12, 2010

Debbie Mumm Back Pack!

 Good Friday Morning to everyone!  This week I have been sewing in "snips and snatches" between cleaning and putting up my Christmas decorations!
I got the pattern for this adorable backpack from http://www.debbiemumm.com/Projects/Sewing/2009/08/
It  was super simple and I love how it turned out.  It will be the Christmas gift for my little great niece and will be filled with coloring books, activity books, and makers and probably some candy thrown in just to spoil her even more!
fully lined and quilted

Large enough to carry lots of books
Your's truly thinks she might like one too!

This weekend some of Yngwies friends are coming to decorate the large tree in the living room.  I am fixing chili, cornbread, and the fixin's.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Blessings

Linda

4 comments:

Linda Ruthie said...

Very cute!! I love your fabric combination. Thanks for the link, I'll have to go take a look.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

What a great backpack, Linda! I found your blog through a comment you left on Elizabeth's Creative Breathing blog post. I have been enjoying looking back at some of your past posts. You are so very talented with all the creatve outlets you have. Very inspiring, as I seem to have lost my motivation for it. Maybe this weekend, I'll get moving! I also think you've got a great attitude - I hope to come back and visit again soon. Have a wonderful weekend! : )

Sandy said...

Too cute Linda.... Thanks for coming by and visiting me...makes me jump for joy to know you stopped by...hope you'll come back. Ornaments are posted, they turned out so darn cute. At least I'm a happy girl. see you soon. xoso Sandy

Unknown said...

Linda, This turned out so cute! I love the fabric you chose, my colors for sure! Elizabeth