Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's Time for the Halloween Happy Shelves!


I am so excited to show you my Halloween Happy Shelves!  I hope they make you smile, like they make me grin every stinkin' time I walk by them!
 The very top is my extremely tacky silver glittered skulls that I love so much along with those creepy gargoyle candle holders and a few other gruesome friends.
 BEWARE!  of all the scary or not so scary goblins that occupy this shelf!
 My rendition of a Halloween Village.  I bought a plain birdhouse and dressed it up with scrapbook paper and fun embellishments to create the ghostly house in the center.  So much fun, I am making one for Christmas too.
 A couple of my newest occupants are this years Peanuts Halloween figures.  I love Peanuts, do you?
And last but certainly not least, most of my Halloween stuffies!  New for this year is the little orange cat I made on the right.
I can't believe Halloween will be here in a couple of weeks and all my creepy and cool friends will have to be boxed up for another year. 

Blessings

Linda

2 comments:

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

loved your happy shelves and all your Halloween characters.

I love Halloween too. I think it's my favorite Holiday with Nightmare Before Christmas being my absolute favorite movie.

Thanks for sharing your Halloween collection with us.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You have so many beautiful Halloween characters! I'm going to go back and look again! ♥