Monday, June 25, 2012

Please take a moment...


This plant is a Jacob's Ladder.

I had a fun post planned for today...but now it seems tivial.   Please take just a moment from your day and say a prayer for my friend Vivian and her family.  Her dear grandson Jacob, who was born with some serious health issues, and though he was fighting so hard he  lost his battle yesterday and passed into the arms of Jesus.  We know now that he is laughing and happy and whole,  but the family will need comfort and friends to help them get through this difficult time.  


God Saw You

God saw you getting tired, when a cure was not to be.
So he wrapped his arms around you, and whispered, “come to me”.
You didn’t deserve what you went through, so he gave you rest.
God’s garden must be beautiful, he only takes the best.
And when I saw you sleeping,  so peaceful and free from pain
I could not wish you back to suffer that again.



Blessings

Linda

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I couldn't sleep for thinking about this little baby and the loss that has touched us all. A beautiful tribute. Elizabeth

Debby said...

Beautiful. It is so sad. Jacob is at peace now but the family's hearts will need some time to heal.

E said...

What a beautiful post, my heartaches for Viv and family. E

Tammy's in Love said...

Linda,

I keep getting my email bounced back. Wanted to be sure you received your tags! Plz let me know!

Tammy

Lawrence Waterproofing said...

Nice post thannks for sharing