Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Halloween/Fall Cookie Cutter Swap!

Good Wednesday afternoon! 

Have you ever went to bed feeling just fine and then sometime in the night you get so sick you are dizzy?  That happened to me Monday night.  I got so sick that I actually called in to work sick.  First time this year!   However when the mail came I miraculously became healed because it was my package from Patti!  It had a big pumpkin with my name and address on it and I knew right away it was my swap package!

Everything was inside this adorable box with the cute Boo tag!

Look at the loot!

Patti wins for the most original cookie cutter make over!  I would never have thought to make one like this!  Broom Rides .20!!!

Boo!

Can you believe all this wonderful, Halloween stuff???

I love my Halloween tag and it is already on my Halloween tree!

Witchy socks!  Can't wait to wear them.

A pumpkin/ghost candle

Adorable black cat napkins

Glittered lights!  Y'all know how much I LOVE my glitter!

Some adorable cut outs and some spooky beverage labels that will come in handy when I host our book club later this month.
 
What a fun swap!  Thank you Patti for all the wonderful Halloween goodies and thanks to Deb and Sandy for hosting this swap!
 
Happy Hump Day
 
Linda


9 comments:

Patti said...

Oh yeah! I am so glad you love your spooky treats! I know i love mine! This was such a fun swap!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Patti was sure thinking outside the cookie cutter! LOL!! It's darling and lots of goodies!
warmly,
deb

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

I just love that box she sent it all in!! Everything is so cute, and so unique....love what she did with the cookie cutter! A darling tag for sure for your tree! Happy sweet day! xo Holly

Margaret said...

Such wonderful goodies! They would heal me too! Instant medicine :) Maggie

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Sweeeeeeeet! Patti is so artistic and she sure sent you a terrific package. Love the box and the creative cookie cutter best. Cute socks! Such a fun swap!

Feel better Linda, lots of stuff going around.

vivian said...

so cute! I just love Halloween.. lol! in case you didnt know that! LOL!
have a great night
xoxo
vivian

Musings from Kim K. said...

Patti is such a clever and talented gal! It's been so much fun seeing everyone's interpretation on their cookie cutter swap. Love all your fun Halloween treasures and I hope you are feeling much better.

mapster68 said...

Wow, you certainly go all out for Halloween! I haven't seen that much orange and black since the last Okla. State football game I attended!

خدمة تنظيف وتعقيم الخزانات said...


شركة تنظيف خزانات

بحائل