Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Jeez Louise!

I started a post Monday about my son's birthday, when I hit submit only the title went! I haven't been able to get back on until today!

So, Yes! Our dear sweet son Yngwie turned sweet 16 on Monday at 7:10 p.m. Ever since his very first birthday, I have taken a picture of him every
year at 7:10 p.m. And here he is enjoying a birthday meal at Olive Garden.


Yesterday was election day and there was no school so I took the day off to chauffer Yngwie and his girlfriend around town. We went to the mall, the Science Museum, the downtown market area and had some hot chocolate than met up with the rest of his band "The Deposit" and made pictures for their upcoming CD.

I have been so busy! Trying to get ready for the upcoming holidays, I will be having Thanksgiving for our family at our house and we have decided to host an Open House the first weekend in December. So this weekend we will actually be putting up our Christmas trees. I know!! It's way to early, but I usually put up 3-4 Christmas trees and I want to get all the decorating out of the way so I can focus on food, fun and fellowship for the open house.

I have been doing some sewing and have made a couple of cell phone holders. I hope to get some pictures of those tomorrow. They will be part of the Christmas gift for the girls I work with.

Hope everyone has a blessed day!

Linda

4 comments:

Susie said...

What a handsome guy! Hope he had a wonderful birthday :)
They grow up so fast..
xo

Andrea said...

Happy 16th birthday! I hope he had a wonderful day. They do grow up way too fast.

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday to your handsome son!! I think it's a great idea that you are decorating early. It will make your open house prep much easier!
Hugs,
Kelli

Unknown said...

Ooooo, Happy Birthday!

I love the picture idea at the same time every year. We have taken a pic every year with the birthday boy holding up the number of fingers needed to commemorate the ocassion. After 10 of course, we have had to have other hands in the shot, which makes it fun.

What a good looking guy!